Saturday 23 March 2013

Lotus Herbals Aloehydra – Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel


Hello Everyone!!
Today i am going to review Lotus Herbals Aloehydra – Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel.
Price :180/- for 100gm
Company Claims :
This ALOEHYDRA Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel contains extract of entire leaf fromAloe Vera Barbadenis Miller Plant which is rich in essentialpolysachharides, vitamins and minerals & therefore contributes in enhancing considerable levels of moisturisation of skin.
Directions :
Pat gently all over face to relieve dryness. May be used under makeup or alone. Use everyday.
My Experience :
Lotus Herbals Aloehydra comes in a transparent, sturdy plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. The pump dispenses has got a golden colored band which gives a gentle look to it. It consists of gel consistency. It is lemon yellow in color which looks almost transparent. The gel gets absorbed easily from the very instant you apply it on your face. It is not greasy at all, even post application I didn’t find it greasy.
I bought this specially for Summer season as my skin tends to get oily and at the same time my skin needs hydration. This is the best solution to my problem. I apply it after cleansing and toning my face. It has got a mild floral fragrance which I adore it! Two pumps are just the amount that I require for my face and neck. I then, spread it all over my face and massage it. It gets absorbed very quickly leaving my face fresh and hydrated and at the same time makes sure that it doesn’t get oily. I wish all other gel formulas would have maintained this “Non-greasy standard” that Lotus herbals Aloehydra is maintaining. Even oily skinned beauties would love it. A must try!
I used this product for 3 weeks and found that it hydrated my skin perfectly but except that I didn’t notice any changes. However, the only con associated with it is that it contains parabens.
I swatched the product here..you can clearly see that it gets absorbed instantaneously :
Pros of the Product :
  1. It does what it claims.
  2. Reasonable price.
  3. It doesn’t make the skin oily, post application.
  4. It gets absorbed quickly.
  5. It hydrates the skin well.
  6. Two pumps of the gel easily cover the face and neck area easily.
  7. It has got a mild, fresh floral fragrance, which everybody would like it.
  8. It is suitable for all skin types.
Cons of the Product :
  1. It contains parabens.
Apart from this I find this to b a great product.
Final Verdict : Lotus Herbals Aloehydra is a moisturising gel which hydrates the skin well and at the same time doesn’t make the skin greasy. It gets absorbed quickly and two pumps cover the face and neck area easily. It is suitable for all skin types. I would recommend this to everyone.
Rating : 4.5/5
Please comment below and let me know, which gel suited you the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment