Saturday 23 March 2013

Lakme Enrich Lipcolor Classics – 352 Cherry


Hello Everybody!!
Today i am going to review Lakme Enrich Lipcolor Classics – 352 Cherry.
Price : 225/- for 4.4ml
Company Claims :
Deep conditioning lipcolor enriched with Vit-E for softer & smoother lips. Contains strawberry, grape seed & peach extracts to keep lips nourished and soft.
My Experience :
I never got the guts to flaunt red lips!! But after observing many girls applying red lipstick, I got tempted to buy one for myself. Since, I heard a lot and considering the availability, I picked up Lakme Enrich Lipcolor Classics in Cherry shade. This comes in the same traditional “Lakme bullet”. The package is sturdy and travel friendly. It consists of a golden ring just in between the lipstick bullet on which “Lakme” is clearly engraved.You can see that clearly in these pictures.
First, I exfoliated my lips and then applied it on my lips. It glided on smoothly leaving my lips deeply nourished and moisturized(as claimed by the company). It is deeply pigmented formula. One swipe easily covers your lips and gives a decent color. However, I would recommend you to go for 2-3 swipes for longer staying power and better color build up. The color suited my warm toned skin well. It showed up well, giving a pout look to my lips, which I liked it a lot. It gives a glossy look too..which you can clearly see in the pics.
However, while applying I noticed that the formula is not so creamy, unlike other lipsticks from different brands of this price range provide a creamy formula. The moisturisation and glossy look, hardly lasted for 2 hours and after that it started fading away. And after axactly 2 and half hours, it was completely gone..leaving fine lines on my lips which disappointed me very much. Neither the ingredients list is mentioned anywhere on the package nor the expiry date, which adds a disadvantage to it.
I really wish that Lakme could re-invent this range and provide us with more creamier and long lasting formula. In spite of these cons, many girls would still find it worth trying. Go ahead and give it a shot!!
Here I am sporting this lipstick..have a look at it!!

Pros of the Product :
  1. Reasonable price.
  2. It is easily available everywhere.
  3. It has got a large number of shades available for everyone.
  4. It is deeply pigmented, one swipe is enough for full coverage. But I would recommend you to use 2-3 swipes as it stays for longer duration of time.
  5. It has got a travel friendly packaging.
Cons of the Product :
  1. Staying power is very less.
  2. It settles into fine lines making your lips uncomfortable and parched.
  3. The formula is not so creamy, unlike other lipsticks from this price range.
  4. It transfers very easily.
  5. Neither the ingredients list nor the expiry date is mentioned on the package.
  6. Lakme scent is so much to my dislike.
Final Verdict : Lakme Enrich Lipcolor Classics – 352 Cherry shade  is an average rated lipstick which has a deeply conditioning formula that moistens and nourishes the lips from the very instant you apply it on your lips giving you a glossy, pouty look to your lips. It is deeply pigmented, providing you full coverage in just one swipe. However, it stays on comfortably for 2 hours and after that, it starts fading away and settles into fine lines.  The formula is not so creamy and transfers easily. This particular shade is suitable for medium to fair skinned beauties. I’d recommend this to everyone who want to try a red lipstick and want to be safe on their pockets!!
Rating : 3.5/5
Please drop in your comments and let me know, which Red lipstick is your favourite one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment