Saturday 23 March 2013

Fabindia Vitamin E De-Pigmentation Cream


Hello Everyone!!
Today I am going to review Fabindia Vitamin E De-Pigmentation Cream.
Price : 275/- for 100ml
My Experience :
I had heard before about the brand named Fabindia, bought its lip balm and was quite satified with it. So I thought of purchasing this de-pigmentation cream from that same brand. As the summer had tanned both my face and hands (due to various reasons!!). I was thinking about getting a parlour session done to de-tan my skin and bring it back to its normal condition and then, I came across this product. I must admit that I am more than happy that I found it!! I bought it from an online drugstore .
Fabindia Vitamin E De-Pigmentation Cream comes in that traditional Fabindia jar. The look of the jar is simple and yet classy. The cream is in white consistency which blends properly with the skin leaving non-greasy feeling to the skin. However, for my combination skin type it gets oily after 2 hours of application. I used this daily, twice after cleansing my face with a cleanser and after applying the toner, for two weeks. But I needn’t wait for two weeks as the results were instant!! Yes!! I found that after 8 days of application the tan on my skin started fading away and my skin got an even tone all over my face. I was very happy with the results, so I started applying it to my hands (since it has got a lot of deep tanning) and here, this took a lot of time..around 1month but still it did work. The tanned skin on my hand started fading away, though not completely..but still I can see the difference.
It is a miracle, for the price it offers and the quality it delivers to you. A must try!
A major drawback is that it contains parabens. However, this shouldn’t bother you, as you only need to apply till your tan fades away and after that you can stop applying it and still find your face glowing with even skin tone.
Here I had swatched the product :
Pros of the Product :
  1. It de-tans the skin on face in less than 2 weeks.
  2. Its cheap when compared to the quality it delivers.
  3. Your skin becomes even toned and glowing even after you stop applying it, which is a major advantage as we all know that there are various products in the market which keep your skin supple and glowing only until you use it regularly. But once you stop, they stop showing results and your skin gets back to its condition  where it was before application of the product, sometimes it gets worse.
  4. The cream consistency is oil free, though I observed that in extreme hot climate my skin started getting oily after 2 hours of application.
  5. It has got a pleasant citrus fragrance, which I personally adore it!
  6. It doesn’t leave a white cast, post application unlike those Neutrogena products.
  7. You can save the salon cost and have the permanent results with you.
Cons of the Product :
  1. It contains parabens.
  2. It contains a controversial ingredient called kojic acid.
Apart from this I did not find any drawback with the product.
Final Review : Fabindia Vitamin E De-Pigmentation Cream is the perfect cream which de- tans your skin and makes your uneven skin tone to a perfect, glowy even toned skin, which is easy on pockets as well as the results are permanent!
Rating : 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment