Saturday 23 March 2013

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub


Hello Everyone!!
Today I am going to review Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub.
Price : 27/- for 20gm
Company Claims :
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub is a unque blend of micro-scrubbing beads works to breakdown trapped dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can cause blackheads.
Next, the natural apple extract formula penetrates deep down into the pores to help soften stubborn blackheads and prevent new ones from forming. Its gentle exfoliating action gives you visibly less blackheads in just 3 days for a clean, clear & beautiful skin.
Directions :
Wash your face, squeeze the product on your palm and work into a rich lather. gently massage lather onto your face, concentrating o blackhead prone areas such as nose and chin. Rinse thoroughly with water. Gentle enough for daily use.
My Experience :
I have a combination type skin which tends to get oily during Summer season and hence the blackheads pop out more often. I usually try different scrubs from different brands. However, coming to Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub, it comes in a tube with a tight flip flop cap. The amount of product required can be squeezed out from the tube. Generally, a coin-sized amount is enough to cover the blackhead prone areas i.e. nose, chin and forehead.
Well, this product is a translucent gel like consistency which lathers well when contacted with water. I use it to scrub my nose, chin and forehead. I actually bought this small tube just to check whether all its claims are true or not. This gel has got very tiny scrubbing particles out of which few are white in color and other few are in copper sulphate color. While scrubbing I observed that it is really mild enough for daily scrub, but at the same time it is quite effective in its job of removing blackheads.
After scrubbing, I rinsed my face with water and observed that all my blackheads were gone, leaving my skin smooth and shiny. I loved the way this formula worked on my skin. I used it daily for weeks and observed that the rate of growth of blackheads did reduce to a great extent. After that, I started using it thrice a week and still observed that it removes blackheads effectively and reduces the growth of blackheads. I will purchase the bigger one soon, after I finish off Fabindia’s Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub (which I will be reviewing it soon!) which is also a very good scrub.
If you want to scrub off the dead cells on your facial skin, then you can use this as a facial scrubber too. As far as I observed, when I scrub my whole face with it, it scrubs off the dead cells from my skin leaving it shiny and glowing from within. Which however, assures that you already got rid of the dead cells from your facial skin.
Here I swatched it, you can observe those tiny scrubbing granules :
Pros of the Product :
  1. Reasonable price.
  2. It effectively removes the blackheads from your blackhead prone areas without making your skin dry and parched.
  3. It is very gentle, hence can be used daily.
  4. On daily usage, you can observe that the growth of blackheads reduces dramatically to a great extent.
  5. Only pea-sized amount is required to scrub your blackhead prone ares.
  6. It is a multi-purpose product i.e. it can be used as a blackhead scrub as well as a facial scrub.
  7. Since it comes in a tube, it is hygienic to use.
Cons of the Product :
I don’t find any con with this product.
Final Review : Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub is a very effective scrub for removing blackheads and at the same time reduces the rate of growth of blackheads. It is a multi-purpose product as it can also be used as a facial scrub since it effectively scrubs off the dead cells from your face. Overall, its a very good product.
Rating : 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment